JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus:- The JSSC RTGCCE syllabus is divided into six sections: General Studies, General Science, Mathematics, Mental Ability Test, Computer Knowledge, and Hindi Language Knowledge. General Studies covers topics such as Indian History, Geography, Polity, Economics, and Current Affairs. General Science covers Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Mathematics covers topics such as Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics. Mental Ability Test covers topics such as Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability. Computer Knowledge covers basics of computer operation and software applications in JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus. Hindi Language Knowledge tests the candidate’s proficiency in Hindi language. It is important to have a thorough understanding of each section in order to score well on the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus.
The JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus is divided into two parts: General Studies and Knowledge of Jharkhand State. The General Studies section covers topics such as Indian History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology, and Current Affairs. The Knowledge of Jharkhand State section covers topics such as History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Culture & Heritage of Jharkhand State. It’s important to note that the questions in the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus will be based on both these sections and candidates should prepare accordingly. To help with your preparation, you can find the detailed JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus for each section on the official JSSC website or through other reliable sources.
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023
JSSC RTGCCE exam, it’s important to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus. The JSSC RTGCCE syllabus covers a range of topics including General Studies, General Science, Mathematics, Reasoning, and Hindi Language. In the General Studies section, you’ll be tested on topics such as Indian Polity, Economy, Geography, and History. The General Science section will cover Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Mathematics section will test your knowledge of arithmetic and algebraic concepts. The Reasoning section will assess your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions. Finally, the Hindi Language section will test your proficiency in reading and writing in Hindi. It’s important to JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus all of these topics thoroughly in order to perform well on the exam.
JSSC RTGCCE exam, understanding the syllabus is crucial for your success. The JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus covers topics such as General Knowledge, Mathematics, General Science, and Computer Knowledge. The General Knowledge section will test your knowledge of current events, history, geography, and politics. Mathematics will cover topics such as arithmetic, algebra, and geometry. The General Science portion will test your knowledge of physics, chemistry, and biology. Finally JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus, the Computer Knowledge section will cover basic computer concepts and applications. To effectively prepare for the exam, it’s important to study each of these subjects thoroughly and review practice questions to ensure that you have a strong grasp on the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus.
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Lab Technician|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Documents Verification|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
Check Also:- BITS Pilani MBA Syllabus
About JSSC RTGCCE
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) conducts the Radio Operator, SI Wireless and Assistant Wireless Officer Recruitment Exam, also known as the RTGCCE. This exam is an important opportunity for candidates who wish to join the state police force in Jharkhand. The RTGCCE exam consists of multiple stages, including a written test, physical efficiency test, medical examination, and document verification. To prepare for this exam, candidates should focus on topics such as general knowledge, mathematics, reasoning, and technical knowledge related to wireless communication. It is also advisable to practice previous year question papers and mock tests to gain confidence and improve time management skills.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) conducts the JSSC RTGCCE exam for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in the state government. The exam is also known as the Revenue Employee Standard Cadre Competitive Exam. The selection process for this exam consists of a written test and a skill test. The written test covers topics such as General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Hindi language skills, while the skill test assesses candidates’ ability to perform tasks related to revenue collection and management. To prepare for this exam, candidates should familiarize themselves with the exam pattern, syllabus, and previous year’s question papers.
jssc.nic.in JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023
The JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF can be downloaded from this page. The Subject-Wide JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus has been posted on the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission’s official website at jssc.nic.in. Officials have released the JSSC RTGCCE Notification 2023, and the JSSC RIMS Grade 3 Exam 2023 will soon be held. As a result, candidates who have applied for the JSSC RTGCCE 2023 exam and are currently preparing for it should review this article right away.
Here we have given the JSSC RTGCCE Schedule. Stenographer, X-Ray Technician, Steno-Accountant, X-Ray Mechanic, ECG Technician, Perfusionist, Dental Hygienist, Radio- Therapy Technologist, ABG Technician, Occupational Therapist, Radiographer, Ventilator Technician, Dental Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Artist, Health Educator, Lady Superintendent, Technical Assistant, and Technician Posts will be filled through the JSSC RIMS Grade 3 Exam. To assist the Wannabes we with having transferred the JSSC RTGCCE Schedule on this page for Download. The Subject Wise JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus PDF can be found here.
JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern
One phase of the JSSC RTGCCE Written Test 2023 will be given. Also, every one of the inquiries in the test will be objective sort and have numerous decision replies. Each question will carry a total of four points. Further, 4 (four) imprints will be granted for each right response and 1 imprint will be deducted for each off-base response. Hindi and English will be used for the question paper.
Post Wise JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023
Candidates should clearly note that the subject list that will be covered during test preparation has been provided. The subject-specific subtopics can be found by downloading the PDF of the JSSC Exam Syllabus 2023 that is provided below.
JSSC Medical Laboratory Technician/ ABG Technician Syllabus
(A) Fundamentals of Physiology & Basics of Biochemistry
(B) Hematology & Clinical Pathology
(C) General Microbiology
(D) Clinical Biochemistry
(E) Histopathology & Cytology
(F) Immunology, Serology & Parasitology
(G) Coagulation studies & Blood Bank procedures
(H) Systematic Bacteriology, Mycology & Virology
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus for Fine Arts
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Dental Mechanic
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mechanic
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Oral Anatomy
- Dental Mechanic (Primary)
- Dental Materials And Dental Metallurgy
JSSC Lady Superintendent, Steno-Accountant, Stenographer Syllabus
(a) Knowledge of Hindi language – Under this questions related to Hindi paragraph and Hindi grammar will be asked.
(b) Knowledge of English language – Under this questions related to English paragraph and English grammar will be asked.
(c) General Knowledge
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission O.T. Assistant, Ventilator Technician Syllabus
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Surgical Instruments And Procedures
JSSC Cath Lab Technician Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Cath Lab Technician
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Electricity And Electrostatics & Computer Sciences
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Dental Hygienists
- Introduction to Biology
- Principles of Microbiology
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Introduction to Genetics
- Introduction to General Histology
- Introduction to General and Functional Anatomy and General and
- Systematic Pathology
- Principles in Physiology
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Oral and Dental Histology
- Oral and Dental Embryology
- Dental Morphology
- Principles of Occlusion
- Infection Control (Disinfection and Sterilization)
- Oral Rehabilitation
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Dresser Course
1. Scope of Anatomy and Physiology. Definition of various terms and in anatomy.
2. Stricture of cell, Function of its components with special reference to mitochondria and microcosms.
3. Elementary times of the body it. Epithelial tissues, muscular tissues, connective tissues and nervous tissue.
4. Structure and function of skeleton, classification of joints and their function, joint disorders.
5. The blood compositions, blood pressure and its recording, blood groups and coagulation of blood, brief information regarding disorders of blood.
6. Functions of lymph glands .
7. Structure and functions of carious parts of the heart, and brief information about cardiovascular disorders
8. Various parts of respiratory system and their functions, physiology of respiration.
9. Various parts of urinary system and their functions, structure and function of kidney, physiology of urine formation, pathophysiology of renal diseases and aedima.
10. Structure of skeletal muscle, physiology of muscle contraction, positions, attachments and functions of various skeletal muscles.
11. Various parts of central nervous system, brain and its parts and functions. Anatomic nervous system.
12. Elementary sledge of structure and function of the following taste organ, smell, eye, skin, physiology of pain.
13. Digestive System, various parts of digestive system and their functions, structure and function of liver, physiology of digestion and absorption.
14. Principles of nutrition and vitamins.
15. Endocrine pancreas glands and hormones, location of the gland and their functions-pituitary, thyroid, adrenals and pancreas.
16. Concept of health and disease, basic principles of rural and health sanitations Dressing, Medical Instruments, Chemical Solution and Sterilization Dressing: in general keep
dressings as simple as possible
1. Principle of Dressing, Technique of Sterilization & Room Management, Dressing Technique & Uses of Surgical Instrument
2. SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES – Sterilization and Disinfection different methods, protection of patients in surgery, preparation of patients for surgery etc.
3. ANESTHESIA – Different methods and procedures for anesthesia, Preparation of patient for anesthesia, Intensive care etc.
4. SURGICAL Procedures and preparation of operation theatre, Ethics Discipline, Safety for operating room and personnel. Preparation of instruments etc. National Health Programmes and Policy and health care delivery system in the country etc.
JSSC Perfusionist Syllabus
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied Biochemistry And Pharmacology
- Applied Pathology and Hematology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Principles of Perfusion Technology
- Applied Biophysics
- Applied Pharmacology
- Applied Physics For Perfusionists
- Perfusion For Special Procedure
- Advanced Perfusion Techniques
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Radio Therapy Technologist
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiation Physics & Basics of clinical N radiography/ imaging
- Radiotherapy Physics & Principles of Radiotherapy
- Tumor Pathology and Radiotherapy applications
- Radiotherapy Equipments, Applications & Maintenance
- Radiotherapy Techniques
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Technical Assistant Syllabus
- Basic concepts of Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission X-Ray Mechanic Syllabus
The professional topics will be the sole basis for the questions. Learn them after reviewing the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 PDF.
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus X-Ray Technician/ Radiographer
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiology Physics, Radiation Physics & Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- X-Ray Machines & Accessories and their Maintenance
- X-ray Film / Image processing Techniques
- Clinical Radiography-Positioning
- Equipments, basic Techniques of modern Imaging Modalities
- Contrast & Special Radiography procedures.
- Quality Control in Radiology & Radiation Safety
JSSC ECG Technician Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Physiology Of Cardiovascular System
- Cardiac Diseases & Terminology
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Occupational Therapist
- General Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Fundamentals of Occupational Therapy
- Pathology & Micro Biology
- Sociology & Psychology
- Biomechanics & Kinesiology
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Orthopaedics
- Occupational Therapy In Orthopaedics
- General Medicine Incluiding Pediatrics
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Occupational Therapy In Psychiatry
- Occupational Therapy In Pediatrics
- Occupational Therapy In Neurology & Nerosurgery
- Occupational Therapy In Medical And Surgical Conditions
JSSC Syllabus for MA (Psychology)
- Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology Of Personality
- Biological Foundations Of Behaviour And Neuropsychology
- Methods Of Behavioural Research-I
- Applied Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Organizational Behaviour
- Psychology Of Learning Disability
- Clinical Psychology Of Childhood Disorder
- Psychotherapy And Counselling
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Community Mental Health
- Computer Applications In Psychology
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus Driver (HMV/ LMV)
- Traffic Rules and Signaling
- Motor parts and its repair
Can Check:- Chandigarh Administration ALM Syllabus
How to Check JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 Online?
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the syllabus for the upcoming exam, and it’s available online for your convenience. The syllabus covers a wide range of topics, including general knowledge, mathematics, reasoning, and language proficiency. It is important to review this material thoroughly to ensure that you are fully prepared for the exam. By studying the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 online, you’ll be able to create a study plan that works best for you and tailor your preparation to meet the demands of the exam.
- Go to the official web portal which is www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the Syllabus option which is available on the right side of the home page.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page.
- There you can get see the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 link.
- Tap on it and enter your course credentials and download the Syllabus.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus
KVS LDCE Syllabus
Chandigarh Housing Board Syllabus