Why Raheja QBE personal Accident Plans?
If you’re the type of person who likes to be prepared for any eventuality, then you’ll definitely want to consider purchasing a personal accident plan from Raheja QBE. Not only will this policy provide you with financial protection in the event of an accident, but it will also offer you access to various benefits, such as roadside assistance and medical coverage. If you’re ever in a situation where you need these services, then Raheja QBE is the company to call.
- The plan has special features like the fact that it covers family members in addition to self insurance. One of this plan’s most original features is that parents are also covered worldwide.
- The plan covers all accidents-related risks, including permanent disability, accidental death, broken bones, burns, dependent child education, and others.
Purchase and renewal online.
Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan
Do you have a personal accident plan in place? If not, now might be a good time to start. A personal accident plan can help protect you and your loved ones in the event of an unexpected event. It can also provide financial stability in the event of an injury or illness. And if you ever need to file a claim, your personal accident plan will make the process easier. In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of having a personal accident plan, and outline the steps you need to take to get started.
The plan provides the following coverages:
- Plan for Accidental Death: In the event of death within a year of the accident’s occurrence as a result of bodily injury caused by accident alone and directly caused by violent, external, and visible means.
- Plan for Total Permanent Disability: If the insured person sustains bodily injury that is caused solely by accident and directly results in permanent disability within a year of the date of the accident, this plan will cover the insured person’s principal sum in full.
- Plan for total and temporary disability: The company will compensate the insured person’s entire sum in accordance with the schedule of benefits in the event that the insured person suffers bodily injury that causes temporary total disability independently of any other circumstances. The insured person or members of his or her family should be completely, completely, and exclusively disabled as a result of this injury, and no one should be able to temporarily participate in any kind of business or occupation.
- Plan for Permanent Partially Illness: Under this policy, an insured person is covered for bodily injury sustained by accident, violent, external, or visible means that is caused solely by accident and results in permanent partial disability within a year of the accident.
Check Also-Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan 2023
The plan also provides three different options which are as under:
- Plan for Accidental Death.
- Permanent Total Disability, Accidental Death, and Permanent Total Disability Plans
- Accidental Death Insurance, Permanent Total Disability Insurance, Temporary Total Disablement Insurance, and Permanent Total Disability Insurance
Compensation Benefit under the Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan
If you have recently been injured in a personal accident, don’t hesitate to contact Raheja QBE. We offer a variety of compensation benefits that can help you make a quick and easy recovery. In this article, we explore the compensation benefit under the Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan.
The nature of the injury and the plan’s insured sum will determine the compensation benefit:
- In the event of death or total and permanent disability, the entire insured sum will be reimbursed.
- The company will pay out Rs 5000/- or 1% of the insured amount for temporary total disability, whichever is less. However, the same duration will be limited to 104 weeks at most.
- According to the “Table of Benefit” in the Policy document or the medical recommendations of the company’s appointed Medical Practitioner, the nature of the injury and the corresponding percentage of the Capital Sum Insured will determine the Permanent Partial Disablement Plan’s compensation.
Additional Coverage under the Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan
If you have been affected by a personal accident, you might be wondering what your options are. Thankfully, Raheja QBE has extensive coverage under the Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan, which can help you get the support that you need. This plan offers a range of benefits, including medical treatment, rehabilitation, and financial assistance. If you need help finding the right coverage for you, don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
This policy also provides the following coverages:
- cost of transportation to bring the body home, which includes costs for the funeral.
- Costs incurred by ambulances to transport insured individuals to the hospital following an accident.
- Cost of clothing that was damaged in the accident, as previously mentioned, and the company’s acceptance of liability for disability.
- In the event of the insured person’s death or permanent total disability, the company will provide Rs 5,000 each for education and support for two dependent children.
- The company will pay the insured person 2% of the individual sum insured in the event of a permanent total disability in which the insured person has lost their job.
Additional coverages under the plan upon payment of extra premium
If you’d like to have additional coverages under the plan upon payment of extra premium, please send us a message and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate you. We value your satisfaction and aim to provide the best possible service.
After paying an additional premium, an extension can be granted for the following coverages:
- Allowance for Inpatient Treatment: The company provides a hospital confinement daily allowance of Rs 500 for a maximum of 30 days if an insured person is hospitalized as a result of an accident that results in bodily injury, death, or disability.
- Medical Costs: The company will cover reasonable and necessary medical costs incurred by an insured person who is hospitalized as a result of an accident that results in bodily injury, death, or disability.
Read More-Cholamandalam Personal Accident Plan 2023
Exclusions under the Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan
- For Real injury or Disorder because of purposeful and conscious openness to risk, self incurred injury, self destruction or endeavored self destruction or non adherence to the clinical prompt.
- In the event that the protected individual is harmed or fall wiped out because of utilization of liquor or medications or opiates except if expertly exhorted by the Specialist.
For real injury which happen because of taking part in any lawbreaker act.
- Assuming the protected individual is harmed or fall debilitated because of venereal or venereal related sickness.
- Installment of remuneration in regard of death, disablement, injury, ailment sickness hospitalization of the guaranteed individual because of partaking in any risky Games.
Substantial injury caused because of psychological oppression.
- Installment of remuneration in regard of death, disablement, injury, ailment sickness hospitalization of the safeguarded individual due to or emerging out of , straightforwardly or in a roundabout way because of war independent of proclaimed or not, attack, threats, nationwide conflict, military regulation, demonstration of unfamiliar foe, defiance, upset, uprising, military or usurper power, revolt or common upheaval, seizure, catch , captures, restrictions and confinements.
- Installment of remuneration in regard of death, disablement, injury, sickness illness hospitalization of the guaranteed individual due to or emerging out of , straightforwardly or by implication due to
- Installment of pay in regard of death, disablement, injury, ailment illness hospitalization of the protected individual due to or emerging out of , straightforwardly or in a roundabout way because of delayed labor or pregnancy.
- For Real injury or Disorder because of working with military.
Also Read-Future Generali Personal Accident Plan 2023
Claims Raheja QBE Personal Accident Plan
Are you looking for a comprehensive personal accident plan? Look no further than Claims Raheja! This plan offers a wide range of benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, and funeral expenses. Plus, it covers you 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re covered in the event of an accident. If you’re interested in learning more about Claims Raja’s Personal Accident Plan, or if you have any questions about it, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
The case administration of the gathering is incredibly productive and easy to use which gives elite case interaction and guidelines. The Assessors, TPAs (Outsider Chairman) are of top class with the goal that the organization can give an issue free case administration.
- Clams are to be intimated immediately at the call center number.
- The following documents are needed to register a claim:
- Policy Number.
- Date and time of loss.
- Location of the damaged property.
- A brief narration or description of the incident.
- Name and contact number of the person who will be handling the total claim
Contact Raheja QBE Insurance
One can contact the organization through the accompanying ways of communicating their disappointment or objections:
- Send a letter to the strategy giving office.
- One can likewise send a fax to the number at +91 22 4231 3777.
- Send an email to complaintsofficer#rahejaqbe.com
- One can likewise enroll a grievance at the authority site of the Controllers at www.iqms.irda.gov.in
Max Bupa Personal Accident Plan 2023
IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident Plan 2023
HDFC Ergo Personal Accident Plan 2023