Abha Health ID Card Registration – In this article, we will discuss the Digital Health ID Card online application, registration, and benefits. On September 27, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Digital Health Mission. Under this new initiative, every Indian citizen will receive a digital health ID card containing relevant information about their complete medical history, treatment, tests, and medicines. Everything you need to know about health ID cards, the registration process, how to apply online, and its benefits will be discussed further. You will also be provided with step-by-step information about the application. So that you can easily apply for it. For complete details read our article carefully till the end. Stay connected with our website to get the latest updates first.
Abha Health ID Card Registration
Digital Health Card has been launched by Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission under Arogya Manthan 3.0. The implementation of this digital ID card will revolutionize the way the health care system works in India. Information on the ABDM National Digital Health Card can be found here, including registering and logging in to healthid.ndhm.gov.in. The long-term vision of the mission is to create a national digital health ecosystem that can ultimately provide quick and efficient access to inclusive and affordable medical treatment for all citizens. This initiative will significantly improve the efficiency and transparency of the health care system.
www.nhdm.gov.in, online application, or using the website, all health information about the card owner can be saved. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information. Access to the Digital Health ID Card 2022 is restricted to the holder. Universal Digital Health ID Card was launched by PM Narendra Modi on September 27, 2021. Every Indian citizen will receive an ID card with all their medical history. Each card will contain information about the person’s health. The card information will be available only to the cardholder and they can access the electronic health record free of cost.
Digital Health ID Card Registration – Details
|Name of Scheme||Digital Health Card|
|Incorporated by||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Started by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|App Name||NDHM Health Records|
|Benefits of Unique Digital Health Card||Save all your health records and create personal health history.|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Purpose of Digital Health Card||To avail of government health schemes through a single ID|
|Date of Start||27 September 2021|
|Health ID Card Online Apply Portal||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
Digital Health Card Registration 2022 Documents
- Aadhar card, mobile number, date of a birth record, and address.
- PAN card can also be used for digital health card registration 2022.
- Third, the use of an Aadhar card is voluntary and you can do it even without an Aadhar card using your mobile number.
- A driving license is also a valid document for Digital Health Card Registration 2022.
Also Check SBI E Mudra Loan
ABHA Digital Health ID Card Benefits 2022
The major benefit of having an ABHA Health ID Card is that now users do not have to carry all the previous reports and tests while consulting a doctor. All the data will be stored online and the registered doctors and hospitals can access the data. Just with a single click doctors can check your disease history and recent treatment progress.
- The advantage of the National Digital Health Card ID is that you can save all your diagnostic reports and diagnoses on your dashboard and access them anywhere using the 14 Digit Health ID.
- Share your health history with any doctor to get the best consultation.
- It is a kind of digital health record that will contain your personal health history.
- You will own your health record and only you can share it at will.
- An OTP is required to receive information at any health care center.
Also Check PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
Steps For healthid.ndhm.gov.in 2022 Digital Health ID Card Online
- First of all, go to healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- A second click on Create Digital Health Card or Aura Account (Ayushman Bharat Health Account).
- Click on Aadhar Card or Driving License to proceed for Digital Health Card Registration 2022.
- After that enter your name, address, mobile number, OTP received, and other required details.
- Submit your application to get 14 digits digital health card online.
- In this way, you can apply digital health card online in 2022.
Also Check Digital India Registration
Digital Health Card Registration Using Official App
- Download NDHM Health Record App.
- After clicking on Register Now choose your preferred language.
- You can register with either an Aadhar card or a mobile number. These two options will appear.
- After Clicking on Aadhar Card Link Enter All Required Details.
- Enter the One Time Password which you will receive on your registered phone number.
- Your Health ID has now been created. You can go ahead and create a username
- After submitting the required documents like identity proof, you will receive the health ID
- Create a strong password for the ID
- Now you can use your username and password to log in.