The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a Scheme named NMMS Scholarship 2023. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all those poor students who are not able to continue their future studies. The NMMS Scholarship is given to the students who are in 8th Class and now are not able to continue their further study because of family financial weakness. So now here we are going to provide the complete details and updates on the new scheme that is now under the Central Government of India. All the poor students can now avail the benefits of this scheme.
You should collect the all latest updates about the NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021-2023 before applying for this. This page has explained the complete details and latest announcement regarding the scheme by the government. All the new implements that happen by the government are now available here. Only interested candidates may be able to gather the updates and can apply the new scheme to get the advantage of it. This improves the economical condition of students who are applying for the NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2023.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Registration Portal 2023
The Government of India provided about 1 Lakh scholarships to all those students who are going through a financial situation. So to improve their condition and provide them education finance the NMMS Scheme has been launched. Now eligible can apply for the NMMS Scholarship Online Registration and get the benefits from there. To get the brief details you should check the below table carefully.
|Name of the Scheme||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|The objective of the Scheme||To promote higher education|
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Beneficiaries||Students from EWS families|
NMMS Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- Meritorious students with the help of scholarships are targeted under the schemes to benefit.
- Students must be after class 8th.
- In class 8th, they need to get at least 55% marks to apply.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the students belonging to the SC/ST category.
- Students securing 55% or more marks in class 7 can also appear in the selection test.
- The family income should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum by all criteria.
- Firstly the scholarship has to be given to the students of class 9. And then the continuation of the program has done for appearing in class 10 to 12.
- Regarding the continuation of the scholarship. Students must have secured 60% or more marks in class 10th board.
- The selection process is done by the central government agency at the state level.
- Applicants must also be regular in classes.
- Students need to get their education from government schools or government-aided schools as per the requirement.
- For the class 12th scholarship, students must have passed class 11th with at least 55% or more marks. And this must be done in the first attempt.
- Students of KVS, Sainik School, and other private schools are not eligible to apply.
- The reservation made under the program is completely based on the norms of the state government.
Also Check TS Meeseva Portal
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
The National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is specially designed for those candidates who are financially weaker zone and unable to continue their further study. So the Government has put a step ahead and support those candidates to give them financial assistant that they will be able to get the proper study to make the future bright. The other means of this scheme is to save the candidate’s life to becoming a beget to fulfill their daily requirement. If a candidate will study properly then they will be able to assist their family. For more details can collect further details carefully.
Also Check Rajasthan SSO Portal
Required Documents for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Registration 2021-22
- Student Age Proof
- Educational Documents
- Aadhar Card / Bonafide Student Certificate From The School.
- Domicile / Permanent Residence Proof
- Scholarship Category
- Name Of Student
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail Id
- Bank Account Details
- Identification Details
Also Check Haryana Jamabandi Nakal
Steps to Apply NMMS Scholarship Online Application Form 2023
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official link scholarships.gov.in
- Then go to the New Registration link available on the home page.
- Now, you can see, a new page is open on your system.
- Click on New User? Register option is also given.
- Then select the option given for the tick mark. And also read all the instructions.
- Then click on continue and wait a few moments.
- After this again a new page appears with a new form.
- Enter the required details in this form, also attach the documents.
- Finally, click on submit to complete the login process.
- Now, log in with this given username and password while registering on the web portal.
- And apply under the NMMS scholarship program as per your requirements.
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana 2023
Swasthya Sathi scheme 2023
Voter ID Status 2023
Khajane 2 Login Portal
Leave a Reply