Holi 2022: In Bollywood’s famous film Sholay, Gabbar Singh asked his gang members when is Holi? Even today, this question is being asked repeatedly in the country. This time there is a lot of confusion about whether Holi will be celebrated on March 18 or 19.
The answer to this question is given by astrologer Pandit Amar Dabba Wala. Along with this, he also mentions the auspicious muhurat of Holi puja.
According to astrologer Pandit Amar Dabba Wala, as per Panchang, Holika is worshipped on the full moon date of Shukla Paksha of Phalgun month. This time Holika’s festival is celebrated on 17th March, Thursday, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, Shool Yoga Vanij, Bav Karan and Virgo Moon.
On the basis of religious belief, the time of worship of Holika is considered to be of Pradosh Kaal. The time of Pradosh Kaal will start at 6:40 pm.
There is a belief that Holika should be worshipped for family happiness, peace, and prevention of disease and for the longevity of the child.
No Dosha Due To Badra Bhed.
- Bhadra Vaas (habitat or position) signify different conditions depending on the success of the work the effect of Bhadrak on the earth, in the abyss (pataal) in heaven can be seen.
The position of the zodiac signs will be like this-
- According to the moon sign, Bhadra resides.
- When the Moon is in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Scorpio, Bhadra stays in heaven.
- When the Moon is in Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Capricorn, it stays in the abyss(pataal).
- When the Moon is in Aquarius, Pisces, Cancer, and Leo Bhadra reside on the earth.
- In Bhulok Vasini, it is considered taboo and in Swarglok and Patal Lok Vasini, Bhadra is considered auspicious. If Bhadra is in heaven, one is blessed with wealth and prosperity and if Bhadra is in Patal Lok Vasini person gets wealth.
The yoga of Budh Guru Aditya is fruitful.
According to the calculation of Panchang, Surya Budh and Guru will be transiting the Aquarius sign. According to the mythological belief, Sun’s revolution around Saturn is the best for the special sadhana.
At the same time, if the transit of Mercury and Jupiter is also combined in this way, then it is said to be especially beneficial. It is also said that this is a special day for worshipping Sun, Ganesh and Narayan. From this point of view, it is possible to do the combined sadhana of Sun, Ganesh, and Narayan. By doing this, one’s desires are fulfilled and luck may favour the person.
Muhurat Before Sunrise From 1:30 PM
- According to astrologer Pandit Anand Shankar Vyas, Holika Pujan takes place during Bhadra Paksha, and Holika Dahan is done after Bhadra Paksha. This time Holika Dahan will take place before sunrise from 1:30 pm.
- He said that in the year 2023, Bhadra Paksha will be there till 5:00 am, so next year Holi Dahan will start from 5:00 am before sunrise. Holika Dahan will be done.
- After this, the festival of colours will be celebrated on March 18.